Is this your first time here?
Once you have logged in, if you have not done so already, you should expand your profile, as this is what other students will read to learn about you.
The following instructions also illustrate how to upload a picture you may use as your profile picture. Remember, this is what other students will see.
- Select “My profile settings" then "Edit profile” from the Administration menu block on the left side of the page
- You may add a description at this point – please scroll down the page to the Description area, and add a description
- Once you have completed your description, please scroll down a little further
- Here you will see a link called “User picture:” - select this link
- Here you can simply drag and drop the picture you would like to use
- Once you have selected you picture, you may also add additional optional information in the other fields
- Click Update Profile on the bottom of your screen and you will be able to see your new profile
- That’s it – your updated profile and picture will now be available for others to see
- You can now click on the "My Home" link on the left to go to your main page
- Once on the main course page, read the introduction for instructions on how to begin